Marketing Your Home
Whether or not your home is in Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Jefferson, Douglas County or other communities in Kansas, the following is a summary of some of the services I offer. Every home and selling situation is different, so some of the items below may alter, change or be deleted. You may find it helpful to view pricing my home for sale page, too.
- I will meet with you and view your home, and then prepare a written Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This will also contain a seller’s net sheet so you have an idea of what dollar amount you’ll receive at close of escrow.
- I will make sure you understand all the marketing tools that I will use to get you the best price for your home.
- I will determine price and sales timeline with you; prepare and go over listing paperwork and disclosures.
- I will help you prepare your home for sale and offer suggestions for showing. Professional staging services are available if necessary. I can offer assistance if you are needing help finding contractors to do any handy-work as well.
- I will have your home photographed and will put your property description with picture in our 24 page 4 color magazine that is produced 11 times a year as well as the digital version on my website.
- A yard sign will be installed with contact and texting info for mobile phone users.
- I will prepare internet advertising including my personal web site (the one you’re reading now), Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craigslist.org, Ihomefinder.com.
- From there, your home listing will be “syndicated” to several dozen more sites. More than 90% of all buyers begin their home search on the internet. I’ll also prepare and send emails with photos (an email blast) about your property to “civilians,” potential buyers and local area Realtors.
- I will determine and place print advertising. In case you are wondering who pays for all the advertising: Lynch Real Estate and I do. I make a personal financial commitment to every listing I take.
- We post our Open Houses each week on FaceBook and on our website: lynchresidential.com
- I will submit your listing with color photos to the local multiple listing service. The MLS is our best and fastest tool to reach agents with buyers.
- I will arrange broker caravan tours and solicit feedback from other agents regarding price, marketing and appeal. Of course, I will share what I learn with you.
- I will hold advertised weekend open houses (if and when convenient for you).
- I will follow up with you frequently about our activity and also keep you posted on market changes. As a full-service broker I promise to keep you informed throughout the entire process and consult you regarding new strategies. I offer full-time availability — youll have no problem reaching me!
- I will review all offers and present them to you. Together, we will strategize — I will suggest and manage counter offers to be used to your advantage, including drafting legally binding, clear contract provisions.
- If necessary, I will ask a lender that I trust to pre-approve potential buyers. This is done at no cost or obligation to the buyer or seller.
- I will coordinate and advise you about all inspections and disclosures.
- I will oversee escrow and follow-up risk management for the successful close of your transaction. I will supervise and coordinate with other agents to insure that contingencies are removed properly and in a timely manner, and there are no unforeseen delays in closing the transaction.
to successfully marketing your home.